With a target count of at least 1,700 runners, No SPEED Limit aims o offer a one of kind route reaching the city of Marikina, highlighting the use of Marcos Highway.
Being the biggest finance project of Ateneo SPEED, it focuses on raising funds to help out particular groups. This year's beneficiary is Independent Living Learning Centre, a school catering to the needs of children with developmental
conditions. Through, NSL, Ateneo SPEED aims to provide ILLC with extensive faculty training and teaching resources to aid in ILLC's goal of enhancing their students quality of live.
The event is an ideal way for people to stay fit while helping out all for a good cause.
The waiver contained in the terms and conditions of RunnersRunner.com will be the waiver of liability for this eve
1. I wish to participate in Ateneo Special Education Society's ('SPEED') No Speed Limit ('NSL'). I understand that the execution of this waiver is a prerequisite for participation into NSL. I further understand that there are risks and dangers inherent in participating in NSL which will require walking or running along the Ateneo de Manila University ('ADMU') campus,Katipunan Avenue and Marcos Highway as well,that I am solely responsible for my health and safety.
2. I understand that in order to be allowed to participate in NSL,I agree to assume all risks and release and hold harmless NSL,SPEED,ADMU,their officers,employees,representatives,agents,contractors,sponsors,volunteers,vendors,participating organizations,institutions (collectively called the 'Released Parties').
3. By affixing my signature below on this,I intend to waive my rights and discharge all of the persons and entities mentioned above,from any and all claims or liability,whether seen or unforseen,for damages for health,personal injury,death illness,or damage to personal property arising out of,my participation in this event,even though this liability may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released,from dangerous or defective property owned,maintained or controlled by them or because of their possible liability without fault. I understand and agree that this is binding on my heir,assigns,and legal representatives.
4. I,further,grant full permission to the released parties and/or agents authorized by them to use any photographs,videotapes,or other records of the event for any reasonable purpose.
5. If I am under 18 years of age at the time of registration,my parent,legal guardian has completely reviewed this.
6. I am aware only runners of Filipino descent are allowed to receive prizes from NSL.
7. I am aware that the organizers reserve the right to remove me from the race or from the assembly grounds for unlawful or unsportsmanlike behavior.
|Run Date||Feb 10, 2013|
|Run Time||Earliest 21K 5:00AM|
|Run Venue||Blue Eagle Gym, ADMU - Ateneo to Marikina via Marcos Highway|